Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Birthdays and Blizzards!

The flu bug and a case of "nesting" has hit our house lately- I'm sure you all have been wondering where I have been!  Everyday I kept telling myself "I need to sit down and blog," but the motivation just wasn't there.  We have spent the last two weeks with the nasty flu bug in our house, so between taking care of two sick boys, trying to take care of myself, and sanitizing everything in sight, I've been busy!

January 19th we celebrated two wonderful years of life for Wyatt!  I can't believe he is officially a "toddler" now and he is certainly letting us know that he is capable of doing "big boy" things.  I think I am getting a small glimpse of what some people call the "terrible twos"!  haha- but i love him dearly!


We had a joint birthday party for Wyatt and his friend Alivia (she was born 20 minutes earlier than Wy, right across the hall) on the evening of the 19th!  It was so much fun and he even had his own Thomas the Train cake!  That evening and the day after is evidence as to why we don't feed our child sugar!  Can anybody say WILD MAN!!




Wyatt's new Thomas Train stuff!  

We are expected to get a blizzard with 10-14" of snow today/tonight!  We are all stocked up on everything we could possibly need and are going to turn on the TV and cozy in!  I will be back tonight with pictures of the bassinet and baby stuff all set up!  I am READY- bring on another boy!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment