Friday, March 25, 2011

Gettin' in A Groove

I sit before my computer today having showered, brushed my teeth, and changed both my children's clothes!  Amen!  Not to mention that dinner is waiting in the refridgerator to be baked later this evening!  Days like these don't pass my way too often so I'm taking it all in with a great big smile!

The children are both napping AT THE SAME TIME for two days in a row now and I get my afternoon to myself and whatever chores I need to tackle!  We are finally settling into a little routine and it's making me feel like a new woman.  Not to say that we don't have our days where we are all sitting on the floor crying together, but overall they are getting better.  Last night Boone slept his first 5 1/2 hour stretch!!  That makes for a happy mama!

He's starting to get a kick out of all my chatting at him!


Wyatt received his first fat lip after trying to slide off the couch head first last night- yikes!  We cleaned up the blood, had some dinner and life went on- exactly how I thought it would go :)  I'm sure it's the first of soo many bumps and bruises to come.  I went to brush his teeth before bed though to realize that he has severed the little flap of skin that connects the top lip to the gums- poor kid!

Sorry it's a little blurry!  Eyes swollen from crying, laughing at
 daddy- he didn't seem to care too much that he was bleeding :)

Johnny has headed to clinic for the evening with word of a couple new patients on the list for today!  Praying that he gets those patients!  I've been working on a spring mantel and getting the bug to get some plants around here- might run to the nursery up the street tomorrow to see what they have!  Is it Spring where you are?  We were teased by a 71 degree day about a week ago and now it's in the 30s- that's Iowa for ya!  

No comments:

Post a Comment