Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A new addition!

I am finally back to blog about the birth of our handsome little man, Boone Douglas!  At 7 lbs. 2 oz. and 20 inches long, he came into this world so quickly!  My labor was short and intense!  He was born with dark hair, darker skin, and what we think to be brown eyes- looks just like his daddy!



Now, almost 7 weeks later, Boone is thriving!  He is starting to get those baby rolls and chubby cheeks!  I just LOVE it!  He has such great head control and loves to be up on someone's shoulder looking around!  We are approaching the 2 month mark- when things start to get easier...a little more sleep, some smiles, and more personality!

My life is SO blessed with my two boys and my amazing hubby! God has given me an incredible family to take care of and while I may have other hobbies in life, I know it's my calling to be the best mom I can be to my children.



Wyatt is loving his new baby brother, though sometimes I think he thinks he is a baby again.  Please don't judge my parenting skills by this picture, it was taken during the "zombie" weeks where I didn't care what he wore or frankly what he was chewing on!  


Stay tuned for years of funny stories, weepy mom moments, and family fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment