Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Painful Reminder...

Well, I am happy to say that one of my best friends here in Iowa has had her lovely little baby girl.  She was born yesterday afternoon and as far as I know she is doing quite well- momma is doing well too!  I am soo excited to meet this little bundle of joy!  Makes me anticipate the arrival of our sweet baby boy in a few months!  Yesterday the boys in my life took a nap while I shopped- not sure if my hubby would approve of me posting this, but it was so adorable! So I came home to this...

Apparently my body decided that I was going to get a reminder of what it feels like to be in labor in the middle of the night last night.  Maybe it was a sympathy contraction for my dear friend Linsday or just a fluke, but BOY was I reminded!  My arm shot out of bed and grabbed my hubby next to me so fast!  We will see what the midwife has to say about it today- I"m sure it was Braxton Hicks because they obviously didn't continue and I am here typing this post, but it HURT!

We have a busy day here today with my appointment, some grocery shopping, and AWANAs tonight for Wy man!  Hoping to get to the thrift store down the street because on my drive by I spotted a delightful mini- Christmas tree!  I am getting the itch to decorate for Christmas.  Its going to be simple (not fancy)-as usual- but I can't wait for white lights and candles glowing!  Chow for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment